dead cell dead cell

Excellent

Great work, this is an excellent example of minimalism - using no more than is needed, so each part really stands out of the darkness.

Levels are great too!

Some people could take lessons from this....

snayk responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it.

- {{--light_speed---}} - {{--light_speed---}}

Size Matters!!

Size is directly proportional to quality. That's why when we steal an mp3 of a standup comedian, they're only 6 mb for 1/2 hour of talk, because the sound quality isn't important. Parallel to that, you have this, a potentially good song that seems to have nothing in it over 16,000 hz wot happened? Bump it, eq it, multicompress it, an give us a raw ("f**k_8mb") version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rewrite the song to fit, or say to urself 'newgrounds don't matter' but either way give us the all, the everything, this song is waiting to break out of its current eq settings, which suck! Otherwise, give us more of ....well nothing, just that dang eq!'s got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope this helps! :P

Stereotypical Spy Soundtrack Stereotypical Spy Soundtrack

rpg turn fighting?

At first i'm choosing attack, attack, attack, lighting but later i'm saying attack, attack, heal, lightning. It rpg battle music. Perfect for like quest64 melee round. The transition at 0:22 is remeniscient of the Conan soundtrack, well done, give it more FURY imh0! FURY!

TheNossinator responds:

Thanks for the review.

Thats Youtube Thats Youtube

wtf?

Great trance sound, please remove all the vocals they suck 4x (therfore without them this song would get a nine....)

Seriously, those vocal clips ruin this song

Sonic 1~Marble Zone Remix Sonic 1~Marble Zone Remix

sorry

importing a midi to a piano does not make u music god. You wanna know what makes u music god?

Tomita - Snowflakes are dancing
William Orbit - Pieces in a modern style

I fucking LOVe genesis sound engine and u did not improve on sonic's music. (though i appreciate the effort with the record scratch and all)

Warrior-STH responds:

S'ok boss, tho i didn't even port this from a midi. I did this all by ear man. I understand where your coming from and that's ok. You're entitled to your own opinion. Thanks for the review.

Warrior-STH

My Sweet Shadow (Cover) My Sweet Shadow (Cover)

Sorry

That is a pretty weak trance line. Try using a fast gate instead of just the notes.

YingYangCrunk responds:

I didnt really mean for this to be trance at all, but trace was the closest genre that this would fit in.

Never See You Dead Never See You Dead

Oh so close

Man u got the outline for a good song...now play with it! make something real out of it! Not just "OK" but Really FUN!! this loops is 10 ms away from a 9!!!!!!!!

Depths of Space (Fast Mix) Depths of Space (Fast Mix)

hmmmm

what is energetic when it never really changes? PLAY WITH IT! if you don't play with it then you're only WORKING with it and no one likes working. IT sounds pushed. Tired. Like a wall build by a construction worker. You gotta make the music UR BITCH MAN!!!! MAKE IT UR BITCH!!!

march of the emporer march of the emporer

Beginner

Written will all presets. You've got a long way to go. That ain't a loop.

Have you heard of an LFO or a cutoff filter? this stuff is all availabe all over the net. Try again. (you fucks saying its ok have no expertise in music. Get me back by zerobombing my tunes(as if i'll care))

mikkim responds:

you are an idiot who dosent care for good music and who are you calling a fuck? me? dude its you not me or mushu or lavits or tamadrum but you. and do you know what an lfo is it's something that would only fu(k up my song.

I Thank You--_--(goa Trance) I Thank You--_--(goa Trance)

Flow

Well i listened to it for an hour.

That is flow.

I thank you.

PERVOK responds:

MY mother thanks you, my father thanks you, my sister thanks you... and I thank you :)

For the review, that is ;) Keep it easy man!