GunChest Episode 01_02 GunChest Episode 01_02

tits!

When does the video game come out?!

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

I hate you.

Three hours now, and the only thought in my head is "wouldn't you be happier if you did?"

That's so catchy it should be illegal!

I've got to make sure my girlfriend never sees this or she'll make me go to the store and buy waffles. I might do it anyway.

This is why I hate you.

The Obvious Threat The Obvious Threat

Sweet!

Well done! I especially love the split-second tv shows/ads that cannot really be understood.

That is my favorite thing about this video, that everything rushes by so fast its like a very intense drum and bass mix.

You don't need to understand a single word that's said. That's not the point of the video. I think some of the other reviewers here approached it with the wrong frame of mind, didn't allow themselves to be drawn into it, and thus cannot truly enjoy it. Their loss!

Give us MORE!

dead cell dead cell

Excellent

Great work, this is an excellent example of minimalism - using no more than is needed, so each part really stands out of the darkness.

Levels are great too!

Some people could take lessons from this....

snayk responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it.

- {{--light_speed---}} - {{--light_speed---}}

Size Matters!!

Size is directly proportional to quality. That's why when we steal an mp3 of a standup comedian, they're only 6 mb for 1/2 hour of talk, because the sound quality isn't important. Parallel to that, you have this, a potentially good song that seems to have nothing in it over 16,000 hz wot happened? Bump it, eq it, multicompress it, an give us a raw ("f**k_8mb") version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rewrite the song to fit, or say to urself 'newgrounds don't matter' but either way give us the all, the everything, this song is waiting to break out of its current eq settings, which suck! Otherwise, give us more of ....well nothing, just that dang eq!'s got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope this helps! :P

Stereotypical Spy Soundtrack Stereotypical Spy Soundtrack

rpg turn fighting?

At first i'm choosing attack, attack, attack, lighting but later i'm saying attack, attack, heal, lightning. It rpg battle music. Perfect for like quest64 melee round. The transition at 0:22 is remeniscient of the Conan soundtrack, well done, give it more FURY imh0! FURY!

TheNossinator responds: